+41

Watching the 2012 Presidential Debates, it seems like this Obama fellow's really got it nailed. I mean, they're already calling him Mr. President! amirite?

John_Smiths avatar Jokes & Humour
0 6
The voters have decided that John_Smith is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This one is a joke, right?

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TommyUK1234 This one is a joke, right?

No, I was unaware that Obama was president until you asked whether this was a joke.

John_Smiths avatar John_Smith Yeah You Are +1Reply
@John_Smith No, I was unaware that Obama was president until you asked whether this was a joke.

I had to ask because it wasn't in the jokes category.....I've learned it's always better to doubt at first unless extremely clear...

@John_Smith I've added it to the jokes category, just for you.

When you encounter as many morons as I have who actually SAY stuff like that in seriousness...you begin to doubt everyone....I admit it is a personal failing by this point

For like the first time ever. I made the comment when they said "Pres. Obama," that it was infrequent.

B3CKVHs avatar B3CKVH No Way -1Reply