-4

Australia is a big country. It's a continent too. Nice people...wonderful place. But I''ll say I'm fortunate not to be living there because of the time zones. It's way ahead of almost everyone else and come December, 2012 when some say the world will end, it will be the first to go. Amirite?

DavidXanths avatar Jokes & Humour
0 3
The voters have decided that DavidXanth is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1844337

If you want to be really specific, some of Alaska's islands are the Eastern hemisphere because it goes so far west it's east. Relax, though, it's a joke.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply
@MusicIsAGift If you want to be really specific, some of Alaska's islands are the Eastern hemisphere because it goes so far west...

It is entirely my fault. It should have read - "among the first ones to go". Mea Culpa. I did say Australia is ahead of "almost" everyone. :)

DavidXanths avatar DavidXanth Yeah You Are +1Reply