+85

You don’t have to be naturally smart to be intelligent, if you have the will to learn then you’re already smart enough to get the knowledge you want as long as you work for it. amirite?

Shrikes avatar Philosophy
5 5
The voters have decided that Shrike is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think you are confusing intelligence and knowledge...

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm I think you are confusing intelligence and knowledge...

I guess it depends how you define them, I think intelligence is the application of knowledge, meaning that as long as you have the knowledge and know how to use it you're intelligent no matter how long it takes you to learn it.

Shrikes avatar Shrike Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Shrike I guess it depends how you define them, I think intelligence is the application of knowledge, meaning that as long...

I view intelligence as the individual capacity of knowledge. Knowledge can be learned, intelligence cannot.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm I view intelligence as the individual capacity of knowledge. Knowledge can be learned, intelligence cannot.

Ohh okay, that makes sense, I don't know if I believe there's an attainable limit to how much knowledge we can have though.