+80

I saw this posting a while ago that explained that dogs and cats don't have to be enemies. They might just misunderstand each other. The dog makes a friendly gesture that the cat may perceive as danger, which makes the cat act accordingly. The dog may get offended by the cat's reaction. Then, they both may assume that all dogs/cats are the same. This is something that happens amongst us people as well. We sometimes misunderstand others and make false/inaccurate assumptions about them, amirite?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:mh177WBssP8J:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog%E2%80%93cat_relationship+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
fuzalas avatar Animals & Nature
4 5
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I had a dog (which never had puppies) that nursed a kitten ( and had milk), there is a lesson for you kids !

I like the post, but I don't really feel it's in the spirit of the site to include the first sentence. I'd have liked it more just starting with "cats and dogs don't..."

sorry YES WAY