+141

Sometimes, while using your computer you forget to do many things, for example, eat, drink, sleep, blink, use the washroom, leave your house and/or, pay your bills, then you end up crying in a dark corner for 5 days after the shock of your electricity and more importantly, Internet, being cut off, after which you slowly try to reintegrate yourself into society but in the end it doesn't feel right so your repeat the process, amirite?

Lens avatar Jokes & Humour
14 6

Well that was a rather depressing read emo smilie

Tribunes avatar Tribune Yeah You Are +3Reply

you call it a washroom in Canada?

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough Yeah You Are 0Reply
@cookiedough you call it a washroom in Canada?

Yeah, every smart person knows that it is called the water closet.

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are +1Reply

Well, as I understand it (and use it), a washroom is a bathroom without a bath or shower, I've heard Americans as well as people of other nationalities use them in this way as well.
Also, I find it very amusing of all things you point out that in this post, oh you.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1851933

Maybe people do say that a lot, but where I live it's pretty much always called a bathroom or a restroom.

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous