+28

If you think properly, you would have chosen Roosevelt or Churchill over Hitler in that world leader election question, even without the real facts. They are leading candidates, so it is safe to assume they are already leaders of a country or at least a state/province somewhere. If they were already elected into that office, they must have some pretty damn awesome skills, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/r...hovenabort.htm

And if you'r not a hardcore pro-lifer, you would still have aborted Beethoven if the 'facts' were true.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply
@TalkingRice I thought Beethoven lost his hearing over time, not born without it.

Yeah. Most of the given factors were false. Even if they were true, I'd still abort him if I had a say in it, unless it was guaranteed that he was going to be Beethoven. Without a guarantee, I would abort.