+41

You would be interested in doing a live debate with other amiriters on current issues (more info in comments), amirite?

Maxs avatar Internet & Apps
1 5
The voters have decided that Max is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd love it, but only on a topic I can actually debate about. I avoid arguing if I don't really know much about the topic.

This is a cool idea, but I feel like this would eat up my time (as if amirite? is not already eating up my time).

The First Ever Amirite Live Debates
Have you ever wanted to take your love of sharing your opinion to a whole different level? Here is your opportunity. This Sunday, October 28th, at 6 PM PST you can be one of many to participate in Amirite's first ever live chat debate at http://amirite.net/chat ! The topic to debate will be "What age should children be allowed to use the internet and/or go on social networking sites such as Facebook?" This is your chance to get to know other amiriters very closely and get live responses from people instantly on what they think of your opinions. No more being constricted to "Yeah You Are" and "No Way!" If you are moderately convinced of someone's point, just say so yourself.

http://forum.amirite.net/viewto...&t=472 more information!

EDIT: The debate has been postponed to next sunday, October 28th, at the same time.

Maxs avatar Max Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Max The First Ever Amirite Live Debates Have you ever wanted to take your love of sharing your opinion to a whole...

No more being constricted to "Yeah You Are" and "No Way!" - Isn't that what the comment section of posts are for?

@No more being constricted to "Yeah You Are" and "No Way!" - Isn't that what the comment section of posts are for?

I'm not entirely sure why I phrased it that way. I was rushing to get something out there before my class started so I could have feedback when I got home. The point I wanted to get across is that I think it would be interesting to be able to express your opinions and get instant results.

Maxs avatar Max Yeah You Are 0Reply