+32

It's rather disheartening that so many people think this site is great due to ", amirite?" And seem to feel as though it loses all charm without it. You'd think there would be more importantance placed in the quality of the community and the opinions shared on the site, amirite?

Lens avatar Internet & Apps
1 4
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, but if you've been a member for awhile. You see how the community and opinions on this site suck compared to a year or 2 years ago. Now removing it, this site does lose all it's charm without it.

The main problem that I had was that the voting options don't often make sense without the ",amirite?" at the end.

@John_Smith The main problem that I had was that the voting options don't often make sense without the ",amirite?" at the end.

Exactly! Plus, even though the site is based around just sharing opinions, the "amirite?" is a nice, binding concept that sort of wraps everything up.
It's just the cherry on top, and it's the little novelty makes the website that much better.

If you feel so strongly about this Len then why did you add amirite at the end?
I myself agree with John and Ducky, amirite at the end put all the posts on even footing, now some don't even make sense. It's the name of the site for goodness sake and we gained nothing from losing it.