+86

The two most annoying things about high school are finals/ state tests and drama. Amirite?

LEDtuba1sts avatar Education
0 9
The voters have decided that LEDtuba1st is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't get involved in drama, myself, because I'm capable of resolving conflicts in a non-childish way. But it does get annoying listening to people complain about their problems when all they have to do to avoid those problems is not act like an immature dumbass.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +3Reply
@AtheisticMystic I don't get involved in drama, myself, because I'm capable of resolving conflicts in a non-childish way. But it...

I try not to either. School is enough without the drama. The freshman grade at my school just doesn't know how to avoid the drama and it's the most annoying thing ever.

LEDtuba1sts avatar LEDtuba1st Yeah You Are 0Reply
@LEDtuba1st I try not to either. School is enough without the drama. The freshman grade at my school just doesn't know how to...

Same thing at my school. This sophomore girl that likes me is always complaining about guys and whatnot. She's the kind of girl that has a new boyfriend every week, and they're all jealous of each other, and it's this whole big deal revolving around her. And she complains.

As a guy, it's easier for you to avoid as drawn out and ridiculous drama that girls have. My grade fights all the time and we have so much crap but the grade below us it terrible.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply
@KirstenAnn As a guy, it's easier for you to avoid as drawn out and ridiculous drama that girls have. My grade fights all the...

Gender definitely has something to do with it, but guys in my school get dramatic, too. Not in the same way as girls, but still. Usually it's just one guy that disses another guy and they both go spreading it around the school that they are gonna fight, the story gets more and more elaborate with each retelling, and then they either don't fight at all or just wrestle for a minute before a teacher breaks them up.
Girls, on the other hand, tend to get pissed at each other over stupid things (guys, for instance) and snipe at each other and all the girls choose sides. Then each side just spreads it around that all the girls on the other side are stupid sluts. And of course, they all bitch about the drama that, I guess, just magically falls out of the sky into their lap. Because there's no way they would intentionally get involved in something that they claim to hate so much, right?

Standardized tests were all right, but I fucking hated all the high school plays/musicals. Drama sucks.

Eh, drama at my school isn't all that bad. I mean, I hear snippets of people talking about other students, but I've pretty much managed to isolate myself within my non-dramatic clique.

Cocaia12912s avatar Cocaia12912 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hell, I'll be honest. I like highschool drama. It makes the days so much less boring.