+68

When you get a word problem on a test with your name in it, you wonder if the teacher did that on purpose, amirite?

Image for post When you get a word problem on a test with your name in it, you wonder if the teacher did that on purpose, amirite?
Favvkess avatar Education
1 13
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Your name is obviously Brian. There i saved everyone from making the same joke.

Am I the only one who had not idea what Favvkes name was until now?

@Am I the only one who had not idea what Favvkes name was until now?

You mean you don't stalk her Facebook page? Get a life.

So.... What's the answer to the problem?

There are so many posts by Favvkes that she doesn't even need to be here for the next few months and she'll still be on the homepage everyday. wary smilie

@1858988

The answer is that there are even amounts

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are 0Reply

My name is so weird that it's pretty obvious that my teachers put it in in purpose. It was pretty awesome when that happened.

I remember in 7th grade especially our teacher would use the names of her students. It was fairly obvious because a lot of them had weird names that and the fact she made the test and told us that she put people's names into every word problem.