+8

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, Mary had a little lamb, and then came Eid al-Adha, amirite?

Eid Mubarak! | MuslimMatters.orghttp://muslimmatters.org/2010/11/16/eid-mubarak-2/
fuzalas avatar Holidays & Birthdays
0 22
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

if you guys don't get it
this is about the Major Feast (Eid al-Adha)

http://amirite.com/744475-its-n...bly-be/1866246

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

Have you seen slaughtering of animals? if yes, then you must have heard their screams.
What is your view on it?

@valentineleo Have you seen slaughtering of animals? if yes, then you must have heard their screams. What is your view on it?

http://www.mustaqim.co.uk/halal.htm

Islamic method of slaughter causes no physical pain to the animal
check the link

I love animals
and would no way support them being treated cruelly

that doesn't mean they're not delicious

@fuzala http://www.mustaqim.co.uk/halal.htm Islamic method of slaughter causes no physical pain to the animal check the...

Euthanasia is the only way of pain-free killing. Do you think that in islamic method or any other slaughtering method, animals are euthanised?

I am from india, and the area where i resided initially was full of muslim community. I have seen the slaughtering and heard the screams on this day.

@valentineleo Euthanasia is the only way of pain-free killing. Do you think that in islamic method or any other slaughtering...

no it's not

the link clearly shows how the Islamic method of slaughter causes no pain

it also talks about how appearances can be deceiving

since you probably didn't read it
I'll paste what I'm talking about

"With the halal method of slaughter, there was not change in the EEG graph for the first three seconds after the incision was made, indicating that the animal did not feel any pain from the cut itself. This is not surprising. Often, if we cut ourselves with a sharp implement, we do not notice until some time later. The following three seconds were characterised by a condition of deep sleep-like unconciousness brought about by the draining of large quantities of blood from the body. Thereafter the EEG recorded a zero reading, indicating no pain at all, yet at that time the heart was still beating and the body convulsing vigorously as a reflex reaction of the spinal cord. It is this phase which is most unpleasant to onlookers who are falsely convinced that the animal suffers whilst its brain does actually no longer record any sensual messages."

@valentineleo do we have the right to kill an innocent?

does the lion have the right to kill a deer?

as long as its for food
and not sport
and as long as the slaughter is done humanely
I don't see the problem with eating meat

@1947119

someone's life is more important than your appetite :P

@valentineleo someone's life is more important than your appetite :P

when a lion eats his prey
his appetite is bigger

animals eat other animals

and we eat animals too
it's not wrong

@valentineleo they eat for survival, we eat for taste.

plenty of humans eat for survival
speak for yourself

if you're vegetarian
that's cool and all
but I hate when people go around shaming meat eaters

telling me I must've heard the screams

human are naturally omnivores

@fuzala plenty of humans eat for survival speak for yourself if you're vegetarian that's cool and all but I hate when...

I will never be able to win the conversation from you, because you have a plethora of knowledge (got from internet but not personally experienced)
Lets stop the discussion here. Because anyway, i will keep fighting for them and you will continue eating them.

@valentineleo I will never be able to win the conversation from you, because you have a plethora of knowledge (got from internet...

are you serious?

the link specifically shows how appearances can be deceiving

so that kinda rules out personal experiences
just because it LOOKS like something is painful
doesn't mean it actually IS painful

they have done tests to show how that animals do not feel pain in the halal method of slaughter

but they do feel pain in the western method
which I do not participate in

even though the western method looks peaceful
it actually is quite painful

again, appearances can be deceiving

and I have personally experienced it
but that's besides the point

yeah you can fight for them
but you haven't given me a solid reason to stop eating animals
where I have given you many reasons as to why people should be able to CHOOSE to eat them if they wish

@fuzala are you serious? the link specifically shows how appearances can be deceiving so that kinda rules out personal...

you are right, i haven't given you a solid reason to stop eating animals. Right now, i do not have such strong reason.

@1947206

speaks the animal lover :P