-5

You know, girls are always complaining about how much childbirth hurts. Well scientist did a study about the most painful things in the world by studying their brain's activity in their pain receiving areas while they experienced various painful things. Well it turns out that a hard kick to the balls hurts three times as much as childbirth. And it lasts at least as painful as childbirth for at least 30 minutes. So it may not last as long, but it's way more painful. It's indescribable, amirite?

coasterkids avatar
0 8
The voters have decided that coasterkid is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No one can really experience both, so...does it really matter which one is more painful?

I didn't realize that this issue was a competition. Mine hurts the most! In your dreams, sister, MINE is the most painful. But let me tell you about ....

theoverbergs avatar theoverberg Yeah You Are 0Reply

You know, it really creeps me out how they figured all this stuff out!

coasterkids avatar coasterkid Yeah You Are -1Reply
@coasterkid You know, it really creeps me out how they figured all this stuff out!

They didn't. And quite frankly, I'd rather have a short quick pain than a long drawn out one. Going through labor: your cervix is made out of cartilage (epithelial cells) like your nose and upper portion of your ear. Now imagine gaging the tip of your nose or the end of your ear to 10 cm. over a couple hours.

@Frank_n_Furter They didn't. And quite frankly, I'd rather have a short quick pain than a long drawn out one. Going through labor:...

I just wish people could end the whole "which is worse getting kicked in the balls or childbirth" debate. They both are painful. A person able to experience one of these will never be able to experience the other.

@MusicIsAGift I just wish people could end the whole "which is worse getting kicked in the balls or childbirth" debate. They both...

Exactly. And pain is completely subjective. It may hurt more for some men, it may hurt more for some women.