fuzalas avatar Life
0 5
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I couldn't agree more, laws matter even when nobody is around to enforce it. There are laws against speeding for people's personal protection not to mention the protection of others, I can never understand why people will only go the speed limit when behind a cop.

TheBlindMans avatar TheBlindMan Yeah You Are +2Reply

I feel as though that's the only time laws matter, we all have different morals do we're bound to come across a law that makes us say, "How about no?"

Lens avatar Len No Way +1Reply
@Len I feel as though that's the only time laws matter, we all have different morals do we're bound to come across a law...

the way I think about it is that if a person doesn't get caught for an action, that doesn't diminish the importance of the law he/she violated

like with a hit and run
the offender may not have been caught
but the law still matters in this situation
maybe the person even confesses without getting caught

I wouldn't say all laws matter though
there are a couple that are really out there

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -1Reply

I say that if it is an unjust law than it is up to a challenge.

Smoking Pot
Jaywalking when there are no cars
Breastfeeding in public
Pissing outside (you get caught here and you're officially a sex offender. Though honestly, if you got caught pissing in public, you probably should have chose a more private spot to piss)
Growing your own food