+8

The site was getting worse, but it seems to be improving, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Internet & Apps
0 6
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

it really has been improving

I wish more would acknowledge that like you

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala it really has been improving I wish more would acknowledge that like you

They will eventually. Just two days ago I hated everything the new admin was doing to this site. . But people need to quit being stubborn and acknowledge the admin is trying, and it is getting better. I don't think I've had a single post or comment deleted today.They will eventually. Just two days ago I fucking hated everything the new admin was doing to this site. And if they were still doing it, I'd still hate it. But people need to quit being stubborn and acknowledge the admin is trying, and it is getting better. I don't think I've had a single post or comment deleted today.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Frank_n_Furter They will eventually. Just two days ago I hated everything the new admin was doing to this site. . But people need...

What is everyone so up in arms about? Admittedly, I don't frequent the forums too much, but I looked yesterday. All I saw was a change in administration. I've seen posts regarding comments/posts being removed, as well as the removal of the the posting-without-an-account feature, but is that it?

Edit: Oh, I heard that you no longer have to write "amirite?" at the end of a post, and I do dislike that change. It's part of what makes amirite...amirite. Amirite?

@amiwhite What is everyone so up in arms about? Admittedly, I don't frequent the forums too much, but I looked yesterday. All...

You literally could not post anything that disagreed with anything anyone said without it being deleted. "I like chocolate" "Oh God chocolate is so gross." your comment has been deleted for being offensive "this site isn't what it used to be" *your comment has been deleted for making the site look bad and if you continue posting things like this your account will be banned"

@1863285

I hear ya. I guess I just hadn't noticed. I don't like when there is too much moderation, so I can see how that would bother people. I prefer when users are free to say what they want, as long as it doesn't cross the line into personal / vicious attacks.

@amiwhite I hear ya. I guess I just hadn't noticed. I don't like when there is too much moderation, so I can see how that...

I was exaggerating a bit, but not that much that's the sad thing. As for personal attacks, I think those should be deleted. Not small ones when people are just being sarcastic or funny, though. And stupid, usually troll, arguments that take 50 comments. Stuff like that.