+155

It's kind of surprising or at least sad that some people will be voting for Obama purely due to his race, amirite?

Lens avatar Jokes & Humour
0 14
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not so surprising. But very sad.

I don't know if this matters, but isn't he half black?

I agree that it's sad to vote for him just because of his race
but I can also see that his race served as a significant milestone in American history

I also wanna add that there are some non-blacks who have also voted for him purely due to his race

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Len Yeah, I remembered that last minute and edited it just in time.

I also wanna add that some people didn't vote for him purely because of his race

and I didn't know we could edit posts too
thanks for that

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -1Reply
Sewcdfs avatar Sewcdf Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Sewcdf Only within 5 minutes of the creation of the post can you edit your posts.

yeah I always saw the garbage can, but when did the edit option come about? Probably the same time comments could be edited

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

I agree, yet I think the opposite to be more likely. More people vote against him solely because of his race.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +1Reply
@PhilboydStudge I agree, yet I think the opposite to be more likely. More people vote against him solely because of his race.

that's what I came here to say.. there are definitely people who specifically voted against him because of his race.

And sad that some people didn't vote for him simply because of his race.

Shouldn't it be
"It's kind of sad or at least surprising?"
Tell me if I'm wrong.

Sewcdfs avatar Sewcdf Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sewcdf Shouldn't it be "It's kind of sad or at least surprising?" Tell me if I'm wrong.

Hmm, I suppose it could go either way but for me it was a very large surprise and since I'm not American the sadness for me was less notable than the surprise.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply