fuzalas avatar Politics
0 10
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Think about how many people did vote for him solely because of his race though. That's equally as bad, in my opinion.

@Wunderscore Think about how many people did vote for him solely because of his race though. That's equally as bad, in my...

yeah that side has been addressed

if you look at my inspired by link, you'll see Len's post which shows the other side

I agree that both are sad

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1865626

I know
both situations are sad
if you read the previous comments
and look at the inspired by link,
the side you addressed has already been posted
I just wanted to post this view as well

I would imagine that McCain assumed he had the KKK's votes in 2008 due to this reason.

@1863236

how does race have an effect on a person's potential as president?

correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think a candidate for president is turned down because he's white due to affirmative action

and the situation you described is sad
but that doesn't mean that not voting for someone because of his/her race isn't sad either

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply

Wait.. this sentence can have 2 meanings.
a)It is disappointing how some people were racist against Obama and thus didn't vote for him.
or
b)It is disappointing how some people didn't say things like "I love brown people" and then voted for Obama.

Sewcdfs avatar Sewcdf Yeah You Are 0Reply

At first I thought that you were saying that it's sad that people did not chose to vote for Obama even though he's black. Like, I thought you were saying everyone should vote for him because of his race.

@ShannonIsAUnicorn At first I thought that you were saying that it's sad that people did not chose to vote for Obama even though he's...

ohh so what Sewcdf said makes a little more sense now

I didn't write it like that at all though