itiswhatitiss avatar Jokes & Humour
6 24
The voters have decided that itiswhatitis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Great. Let's just take posts from websites and post them on amirite and add "Lol this is true amirite?"

@itiswhatitis bitch-bitch-bitch..moan-moan-moan..grumble-grumble.

I think it's a pretty rightful complaint considering all the other websites that exist out there for you to take pictures you saw on another site and take credit for them.
Posts like this and their apparent acceptability are the reason we barely have any good original posts on here any more.

@itiswhatitis I didn't take credit for anything. I cited it.

You were logged in, you weren't anonymous, it will show up on your profile and so will all the yyas and favourites it gets as well as any achievements that you wouldn't have gotten without this post.
There was literally no point in posting this on amirite except to make you look good.

@Truuninja You were logged in, you weren't anonymous, it will show up on your profile and so will all the yyas and favourites...

I don't know what you are going on about. I didn't rip this cause I cited my reference, and the REASON for sharing it on amirite was because I wanted other people to smile about it as well.

Don't try to dictate my thoughts.

itiswhatitiss avatar itiswhatitis Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Nonsense_Narwhal The fact that you are getting downvoted kind of breaks my heart

I feel the same way about much of my content.
People who think like I think have all forsaken this site.

Are you really upset about the fact that OP will get achievements and yyas for this? Who gives a shit, really.... it made people laugh so it doesn't matter where it's from. Some people on here don't go on that many websites, so they might not have seen it anywhere else. I know I never saw it before, and I enjoyed it.

kristins avatar kristin Yeah You Are +3Reply
@kristin Are you really upset about the fact that OP will get achievements and yyas for this? Who gives a shit, really...

Well yeah but this is a site about sharing opinions and ideas, so it's reasonable to be a little miffed that people can just quote random jokes word-for-word and copy pictures instead of being original as long as they cite a source.

@itiswhatitis Dude, it was my first post, and I haven't done it since. Cut me some slack. Jeez.

I'm sorry, it's just that this has been on my mind for awhile and I'm trying to explain why people would find this annoying. I didn't mean to target you. No real harm done in the grand scheme of things.

Maybe we should try putting mirrors on the moon.

@Statefarm Maybe we should try putting mirrors on the moon.

They did put a mirror on the moon, that's how they know that the moon is moving away from the Earth

I saw this on VSauce the other day.

@A science YouTube channel.

:O That would explain why I don't know what it is. I prefer the side of YouTube with cat videos.

@I saw this on VSauce the other day.

I didn't see it there- saw it on a friend's Facebook page a couple weeks ago.

itiswhatitiss avatar itiswhatitis Yeah You Are 0Reply
@itiswhatitis I didn't see it there- saw it on a friend's Facebook page a couple weeks ago.

I didn't mean that you copied it. It was just the same picture.

Actually there were way more than 37 picture taken on the moon, the statement the picture makes had already be proven false on many other sites

@CalebCates Actually there were way more than 37 picture taken on the moon, the statement the picture makes had already be...

But only 5 were originally published, whereas at least 15 of bathroom girl's pictures probably wound up on Facebook.

itiswhatitiss avatar itiswhatitis Yeah You Are +1Reply