+111

The Selena Gomez/Justin Bieber break up is not worthy of a CNN headline, amirite?

Image for post The Selena Gomez/Justin Bieber break up is not worthy of a CNN headline, amirite?
itiswhatitiss avatar People & Celebrities
0 8
The voters have decided that itiswhatitis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

JB looks like a lesbian.

HOLY CRAP! SELENA AND BEIBS ARE SPLITSVILLE! QUICK, THROW COMMON SENSE OUT THE WINDOW!

Sawybeans avatar Sawybean Yeah You Are +3Reply

With the election over, it must have been a slow day for CNN. This is yet another reason why I hate mainstream news media. And people who demand to know about it of course.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1868266

This isn't about liking or not liking the people involved. If I wanted to know about celebrity breakups I would watch TMZ - not CNN.

itiswhatitiss avatar itiswhatitis Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm may be mistaken, but I believe the headline at the top of the pic says "who cares?" at the end. So I would say yes in that case

If I want to know about celebrity breakups/makeups, I will watch TMZ- not CNN -.-

itiswhatitiss avatar itiswhatitis Yeah You Are -1Reply