-46

There are stereotypes with genders in relationship with intelligence. Generally though, IQ-wise, males fall more on the extreme ends of the spectrum (very high and low IQs) and females fall in the range in between. The intelligence levels, on average, balance out between genders, amirite?

Male and Female: Equal but Different | Fedrz' BlogMales and females are polar opposites. They are as up is to down as night is to day. One thing that is common to all opposites is that by the very nature of being opposite, they must be equal. If t…http://fedrz.wordpress.com/no-maams-greatest-hits/male-and-female-equal-but-different/
fuzalas avatar People & Celebrities
1 10
The voters have decided that fuzala is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I haven't heard of the whole 'males are generally more extreme, girls are average' thing yet.

@Anonwhale I haven't heard of the whole 'males are generally more extreme, girls are average' thing yet.

it was in one of my textbooks

I put a source for inspired by, but I don't really consider blogs to be that credible

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -3Reply
fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -4Reply

It's possible that it wouldn't show as much if the reverse were true for how diligently we work.

@1949757

I agree
I made this post long before I knew about the stereotype threat

I made this post one year ago
DUN JUDGE ME

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

I know that IQ doesn't measure intelligence in ever way
I was just giving a specific example

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -1Reply