-11

You know a series sucks when the movies are better than the books. For example, Breaking Dawn, amirite?

mchalla3s avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that mchalla3 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just like Hitler was better than Genghis Khan?

No. They're both horrible.

@LinksLegionaire Just like Hitler was better than Genghis Khan? No. They're both horrible.

I know, but my post is talking about picking the lesser of two evils.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Star Wars had books, but it was the other way around, so I'm not sure if that counts. Hunger Games made a better movie, because its concept was better than its writing. The writing wasn't bad but it definitely wasn't good either. The concept, on the other hand, was great and was better carried off in a movie.

@B10ckH34d Star Wars had books, but it was the other way around, so I'm not sure if that counts. Hunger Games made a better...

I think it was because Suzanne Collins was a screenwriter at heart, not a novelist. So the books were easily translatable from page to screen.

Anonymous