+242

It's really inappropriate that a girl in my class stays after school everyday to be with our teacher, they message each other all the time on Facebook, the teacher talks bad about students with her behind their backs, and that he got her a present for no reason. Amirite?

Erythromanias avatar
1 32
The voters have decided that Erythromania is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think she's going for the D..

@I think she's going for the D..

Actually I think she's going for an A.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are +70Reply
@1871148

lolz I already knew what you meant which is why i upvoted your comment. My comment was just a word-play on yours, it was also a joke.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are +7Reply

I thought there would be a pun at the end.

They're obviously having sex. Or are going to. But I'd bet money that they already have...

Irish_Wolffs avatar Irish_Wolff Yeah You Are +19Reply
@Irish_Wolff They're obviously having sex. Or are going to. But I'd bet money that they already have...

I don't think they have, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've at least kissed. It's very clear that he favors her in class too. Everyone in the class knows it.

Maybe you and your classmates should anonymously report suspicious behavior or something.

Thats illegal on so many levels.... How the hell is ur teacher not reported?

@iEmily Thats illegal on so many levels.... How the hell is ur teacher not reported?

Well, nobody can prove that there is something going on. He can get fired for having her on FB, but the thing is, he technically doesn't have her as a friend on FB.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Maya Why can he get fired for having her on fb? I have some of my male teachers on fb.

Idk it's not allowed where I live. Teachers aren't supposed to, but some coaches have students on fb just for announcing stuff about practices or events. That's about it.

Report this situation. It is illegal and inappropriate. Don't wait for "evidence". Tell the administration and let them handle it from there and do the investigating. But DO NOT tell other people at your school. I was staying after class in junior high for extra help and a rumor got started that I was giving "fun time in the mouth"s to the teacher. He almost got fired and I almost got sent to another school because stupid kids with empty heads and loud mouths spread what they thought was the truth.

@Report this situation. It is illegal and inappropriate. Don't wait for "evidence". Tell the administration and let...

Lol i love how this is so serious and outta nowhere it says ""fun time in the mouth"" hahahahahaha classic

Puroboricua13s avatar Puroboricua13 Yeah You Are +11Reply

I definitely will talk to someone in the administration about this. Especially because in the class we're in, there is no way people would need extra help and she does very well in the class. She constantly says she's staying after just to talk to him and refers to him by his first name. I haven't told anyone other than my parents. A friend of mine and I are the only ones that I know of that know about the situation because of the girl telling us about it.

@1871136

16 and he is 25.

@1871141

Nobody has reported them because technically they haven't done anything wrong. At least, to our knowledge. I can go to administration about it, but they would only question them and waggle their finger disapprovingly.

Could be jumping to conclusions though. Maybe they're related in some way, like an uncle or distant cousin or something. It's still very inappropriate for him to badmouth other students to her but best to find out the whole story than to start rumours.

@Swimmyness Could be jumping to conclusions though. Maybe they're related in some way, like an uncle or distant cousin or...

He's Mexican, she's white and they are from different places and I know for a fact they aren't related. The teacher isn't even a family friend of hers.

It's illegal for a teacher to be friends with a student on Facebook, isn't it?

@Rifka It's illegal for a teacher to be friends with a student on Facebook, isn't it?

Yes, but they aren't friends on FB. He doesn't have his account set on private, so I guess they can still send each other messages back and forth.

lol i thought that said massaging each other at first

@yomumsux lol i thought that said massaging each other at first

That would've been even more inappropriate. I think he's going to get fired by the end of the semester.

Im on stupid mobile on my phone so i cant hit the reply button back but the teachers at my school can only add students who have graduate. what you should do is hide a camera in your shirt or something along the lines of that to record the situation then show it to administration. Its a tricky but possible thing to do. Or at my school there's cameras in the classroom maybe if there is at your school you could ask to see the video footage of it.

@iEmily Im on stupid mobile on my phone so i cant hit the reply button back but the teachers at my school can only add...

I can see where you're going with this, but I feel that hiding a camera in your shirt isn't practical, or comfortable. Maybe just a few covert cell phone pics might work, but unless you have one of those nifty spy cameras, hiding a huge videocamera to record what they're doing just might backfire on you

"hey whats that thing in your shirt?"
"you know, just my deformed third boob"
"..."

So I'm wondering

how did this all turn out?

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala So I'm wondering how did this all turn out?

It was taken to the office and they did absolutely nothing about it. They thought the kid who went was making it up even tho others backed him up including myself. The world is a corrupt place.