What time should one wake up by no matter the day? (Disregarding school/work/etc. The latest a person should be allowed to stay in bed.)

4% 7 am 7% 8 am 12% 9 am 27% 10 am 16% 11 am 7% 12 pm 26% Other
bringmethehorizons avatar Life
1 14

Don't think you can really put a set time on it. Night shift workers would have to sleep straight through the day (as would vampires). Or you could've been kept up all night by pain in the ass neighbours having a loud party/row etc.

It varies from person to person. Some people like me are night owls and stay up till 3 in the morning, so I end up sleeping until 12 pm, but other people feel more comfortable waking up before 7 am. I don't think there should be a set time that someone should wake up by.

@Parrocchetto It varies from person to person. Some people like me are night owls and stay up till 3 in the morning, so I end up...

I'm also a night owl, I just get bothered by others about getting up out of bed at 12 pm or later, even though it feels like a normal time to get out of bed for me. I was just curious to see other inputs on this subject c:

@bringmethehorizon I'm also a night owl, I just get bothered by others about getting up out of bed at 12 pm or later, even though it...

Man people are being so weird about this one - why don't they just pick a general one that applies to a lot of "ordinary" people - or even just think generally in terms of health and wellbeing. The post clearly states "disregard work" haha. You pose a REALLY GOOD question! It's so simple, yet makes you think a lot. I plumped for 9 in the end, but actually I think it could be anywhere between 8.30 and 9. But according to your criteria (latest), i guess 9 is right.

If you don't have anything to do then wake up whenever the fuck you want to.

@Legit_Latin Is Amirite? really censored now? ....

ok. this pisses me off. now i realized why i stopped really looking at the posts no smilie.

i'm going to curse just to test this. . . bitch.

@MyHotHotJam ok. this pisses me off. now i realized why i stopped really looking at the posts . i'm going to curse just to...

What the cuntfuck? The site is meant for people above 16 years old anyways, why do they think this is needed? I really hope they aren't trying to attract a really young audience

I don't think such a time exists.

I wake up at 4:30 every morning. I'm not tired and I don't go to bed early. I just get more done with more hours to work with.