+108

There was something sweet about being able to finger-paint without having any worries. Didn't even worry about getting the paint off. Things just felt so much more safe and peaceful then. That was the life, amirite?

Finger Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictureshand with fingerhttp://www.publicdomainpictures.net/view-image.php?image=22171&picture=fingerImage for post There was something sweet about being able to finger-paint without having any worries. Didn't even worry about getting the paint off. Things just felt so much more safe and peaceful then. That was the life, amirite?
fuzalas avatar People & Celebrities
3 7
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Similar to the concept of "Ignorance is bliss." I'm not so sure I agree. Responsibility and knowledge feel too much a part of me for me to want to get rid of it.

@Neighbor Similar to the concept of "Ignorance is bliss." I'm not so sure I agree. Responsibility and knowledge feel too much...

I'm just saying that it was a nice phase in life
not that I want things to be like that now

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

You could still do that...

@Magestic_merman You could still do that...

Now I think about how I can get the paint off my hands and if it's getting on my clothes
it's just not the same

I'm not the same person
there are still huge chunks that haven't changed, but there are huge chunks that have

during my finger-painting years, words hurt a lot less
I didn't know as much about reality

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +5Reply
@fuzala Now I think about how I can get the paint off my hands and if it's getting on my clothes it's just not the...

I volenteered with first graders over the summer, and they were doing finger-painting so I got to too.
It turns out real finger paint is made to be more gel-like so it doesn't stain your fingers.