+22

Don't judge a book by it's cover, the pretty girl who owns Hollister and Aeropostale outfits could probably be getting evicted from her house, the mean bully looking guy could be someone who can't hurt even a fly, and the overactive class clown could have depression/anxiety issues... amirite?

emnems avatar Life
0 7
The voters have decided that emnem is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

People judge. It's bad when you let those judgments effect your view of them after you get to know them. But people are hardwired to judge a book by it's cover. It keeps us safe in a lot of ways.

Daniel Tosh has anxiety issues. I think it is crazy how well he gets through it.

If the pretty girl is getting evicted from her house, why is she still shopping at Hollister and Aeropostale? Shouldn't she be more worried about the whole eviction thing?

@If the pretty girl is getting evicted from her house, why is she still shopping at Hollister and Aeropostale?...

Secondhand. Plato's Closet and Goodwill sell used Aeropostale and Hollister clothes for cheap. :)

jenniesimsons avatar jenniesimson Yeah You Are +1Reply
@jenniesimson Secondhand. Plato's Closet and Goodwill sell used Aeropostale and Hollister clothes for cheap. :)

Fair enough. I would never personally buy or donate to Goodwill - not because it's second-hand, but because my dad used to work there and the things the employees would do, the stuff they would steal and the s h i t they could get away with doing while on the job is unbelievable, so I wouldn't have anything to do with them out of principle, more than anything else - but other people don't seem to have much of a problem with them, so I suppose she could have bought her clothes from either of those places.

I'm just saying, like if she has nice clothes but she's gonna be homeless kind of situation.

emnems avatar emnem Yeah You Are 0Reply