+52

Hang up your phone and tend to your gas-station/convenience store, amirite?

B3CKVHs avatar Life
0 6
The voters have decided that B3CKVH is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

stop accidentally hanging people so you can tend to the rabbits

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -2Reply
@fuzala stop accidentally hanging people so you can tend to the rabbits

I'm not sure how to say this without seeming racist ( Oh well, here goes ), but there are certain private, owner-operated filling stations (usually oriental and middle-eastern), and EVERY time I stop in, they are talking on the phone, and don't even bother to hold the call while they assist the customer.

I seriously thought, directly before posting my opinion, that this dude could use a head-set for Christmas, but then immediately thought after that he SHOULD put down the phone while assisting customers!

THEN I wondered "what on earth is he even talking about," that any given day, seven times a week, I can stop by and he is on the phone. There is no one person on this earth that I have THAT much to say to.

B3CKVHs avatar B3CKVH Yeah You Are -1Reply
@B3CKVH I'm not sure how to say this without seeming racist ( Oh well, here goes ), but there are certain private...

I totally get you, one time I took my brother to get his hair cut and I stood there for almost 10 minutes waiting for the guy to hang up so I could use the debit machine and what angered me is that it was clearly a personal call.

sounds popular

The thing about the rabbits reference to Lenny from Of Mice and Men

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are -1Reply
@B3CKVH Unfamiliar with the reference.

I had to read it
they made a movie out of it too

SPOILER ALERT