+77

It sucks when you realize that you don't have anyone to vent to when you are feeling down and you can't tell if it is because you have created impassable walls around yourself that do not allow you to open up or that your friends just don't think you are worth their eyes and ears, amirite?

lanas avatar
6 4
The voters have decided that lana is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm always here; seriously. I don't have anything to do with my time. I'm happy being a last ditch effort as well and I know you might not be in this sort of mood right now and this post was more of a passing thought than anything but I'm more or less saying this to anyone on the site reading this because I love you people.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Len I'm always here; seriously. I don't have anything to do with my time. I'm happy being a last ditch effort as well...

Hi,
Thanks for that. I two posts I made today must have sounded like a cry for help. I am just dealing with some personal failures and have no one to blame but myself. I am working through them so don't worry.

It feels really good to know that there is someone who is willing to listen to me bitch and whine about stuff though.

Once again, thanks.

lanas avatar lana Yeah You Are -1Reply

This post was worded greatly. Idk, it just expressed the feeling exactly.

mashmallow515s avatar mashmallow515 Yeah You Are 0Reply