+90

Most of us spend lots of time on the computer, watching television, and reading books to escape the horrible reality of the real world.

Life
4 10

I read books to learn more about the reality of the real world.

Are you kidding?? Have you tried to watch TV these last four days? There is nothing on but the reality of the Conn. shooting! Likewise the internet, newspapers and other games are all about violence and killing.

@independentRay Are you kidding?? Have you tried to watch TV these last four days? There is nothing on but the reality of the...

You pretty much can't escape the real world on the internet, but you can watch things other than news on tv. Also, there are tons of videogames whith absolutely no violence.

Know that feel bro.
http://amirite.com/741115

Lens avatar Len Agree 0Reply
@1881277

It works for me

Books <3

Yeah, but I'm not nearly as absorbed as my best friend. I can never spend any quality time with him because he won't get his face out of his laptop or DS. I don't even feel like he's listening when we have a "conversation".

Anonymous