Tribunes avatar Internet & Apps
23 6
The voters have decided that Tribune is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm just looking at the reflections of the balls and wondering why the background is gray and not the outdoors.

Photoshop, man.

AdonisBatheuss avatar AdonisBatheus Yeah You Are +8Reply

Congratulations! I haven't favorited a post in forever!

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +6Reply
@1894265

If someone copies a life changing statement from another site and they source it, why shouldn't it be POTD. I don't think you truly know what a POTD is. POTDs show what amirite truly is, and it is a collaboration of peoples' thoughts from everywhere. It doesn't matter if those posts are original, what matters is if it is an awesome post that does what the poster wanted it to do. You could hear the best joke from an underground site that nobody goes to, and it will remain hidden from most if it doesn't get POTD.

@1894261

You need to get over yourself buddy. Posts being reposts of have always been POTD because the newer poster is more than likely a rather popular user, compared to a the original poster, who probably used Amirite for a month and then forgot about the site. I'd rather see an active user gain a bit of both glory and disrespect for some post than a guy who made 4 posts in their time here. As for creaming yourself over citations, i know for a fact you knew they didn't exist until a few months ago, and that most people either forget to use them, or are posting from a mobile site. So stop being a dick and just report the post, instead of calling the poster out like they just murdered a guy.

and it will probably get uploaded to instagram at some point

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are +1Reply
Anonymous