+7

I know that everyone needs a source of entertainment, and that most people are willing to pay an arm and a leg to be entertained just so that they can forget about work for a while, but I don't think that justifies the outrageous salaries these athletes are making.

cpm1days avatar Sports
0 2

The only thing we can do is vote with our money. So long as there are enough people willing to pay their hard-earned money to watch sports, these athletes will continue to be paid outrageous salaries... they are entitled to.

On average, an NBA team makes 100 million a year. 30 teams means 3 billion a year. About 70 percent of that goes to salaries. If they got minimum wage or even a bit more than that I would be pissed. They should get most of what the NBA makes because they're what people pay to see. If they generate that much business, they should generate that much income as well. It is 100 percent fair.