-64

You think it's perfectly natural to be in love with more than one person even when you're in a relationship, amirite?

Lens avatar Relationships
1 7
The voters have decided that Len is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not sure if you're talking about cheating or polygamy..

@rowanne I'm not sure if you're talking about cheating or polygamy..

I'm talking about being in love romantically with another person besides your partner but not acting on it.

@Len I'm talking about being in love romantically with another person besides your partner but not acting on it.

Oh, hm. I'm not sure then. I guess if you're not acting on it then it's not really cheating, but that's not really fair to your partner either. Even if you're not acting on it, the fact that you harbor feelings for someone other than your significant other is a surefire way to damage a relationship.

Natural, perhaps. But that doesn't make it okay.

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Jennitalia Natural, perhaps. But that doesn't make it okay.

Why not? You can't really control your emotions.

@Len Why not? You can't really control your emotions.

I hope this post isn't inspired by personal experience
I mean it's natural and fine and all, but that would still suck for the other person. I think it's just a sad situation in general, no matter how natural it is.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +5Reply

Yeah, what nacklefoodle said. It's just a sucky thing to do. And one can somewhat control their emotions.

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous