+77

How many albums can Taylor Swift write about how the men in her life suck and treat her badly before she realizes that maybe it's not them, it's her, amirite?

NDPrincesss avatar People & Celebrities
6 2
The voters have decided that NDPrincess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree with monika13, there are so many songs Taylor has written that reflects on how she treated the guy, and how she maybe was wrong. And you know what? There are PLENTY of songs that are not about breakups, and how "the men in her life suck" I'll list some for you:

22
Begin Again
Change
Crazier
Enchanted
Everything has changed
Eyes Open
Fearless
Fifteen
Hey Stephen
Holy Ground
I almost Do
Long Live
Love Story
Mary's Song (Oh My My My)
Mean
Mine
Never Grow Up
Our Song
Ours
Red
Ronan
Safe And Sound
Sparks Fly
Speak Now
State Of Grace
Stay Beautiful
Superman
The Best Day
The Lucky One
The Outside
You Belong with me

Do I have to go on? No? I didn't think so.

"It's not shame on you you broke my heart its shame on ME you broke my heart" -Taylor Swift Red Promo

"Stupid girl, I should have known"- Taylor Swift, White Horse

"It's me and my blind optimism to blame"- Taylor Swift, Dear John

"This is me swallowing my pride standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night"- Taylor Swift, Back To December

"When I'm in love I'm really stupid about it"- Taylor Swift on Jay Leno

"I realize the blame is on me"- Taylor Swift, I Knew You Were Trouble

"Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much"- Taylor Swift, All Too Well

So yeah, I think she's considered that she's the problem.
There's countless other examples in her songs in addition to these, but also, if you've ever actually listened to a Taylor Swift album, half the songs aren't about breakups, they're about the good parts of being in love with someone. She's even got songs about her family and friends and fame. The girl has written happy music and inspiring music in addition to her breakup songs but everyone is too ignorant to actually appreciate her as an artist/humanitarian & instead people crucify her for writing about what 90% of all popular artists do