-1

"It's not something people can vote Yeah You Are or No Way on" is no longer a valid reason to delete a post considering many of the recent featured posts, amirite?

Image for post "It's not something people can vote Yeah You Are or No Way on" is no longer a valid reason to delete a post considering many of the recent featured posts, amirite?
Foolerys avatar Brands & Products
0 6
The people are still deciding if Foolery is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

As far as I'm aware mods shouldn't be deleting posts for this reason any longer.

@Foolery That notification is like an hour fresh.

Your post was literally just "rice"... how is anyone supposed to vote on that?

@SpearmintMilk Your post was literally just "rice"... how is anyone supposed to vote on that?

The same way people are supposed to vote on about half of this site's most recent content.
I would also argue that the word Rice is funnier than most of the other posts on here that are in no way opinions.
However, I am not contesting the deletion of the post, because I can just say rice somewhere else so that's fine, but I think the reason given was just stupid.

Foolerys avatar Foolery Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Foolery The same way people are supposed to vote on about half of this site's most recent content. I would also argue that...

I agree with the recent content... but that doesn't mean that people should deliberately make awful posts that people can't have an opinion on.

@SpearmintMilk I agree with the recent content... but that doesn't mean that people should deliberately make awful posts that...

Right, but I am not talking about the post itself, I am talking about the reason given for deleting it.