+89

You have very crazy ways of coping with sadness, amirite?

Lens avatar Life
1 7
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know if it's a crazy way to cope with it but sometimes I start reading depressing articles, like teenage suicides and on stuff like the stats on how many children die from starvation everyday. So I feel like I don't have a right to be sad about my situation.

Oh yes. Very crazy indeed.

LeyTheFleas avatar LeyTheFlea Yeah You Are 0Reply
@do tell...

Hmm I need to find a way to say this without seeming like an attention-seeking idiot.

Usually I end up curled up in a ball on the corner of my bed, just sitting there for hours, or I go up to my roof and just sit there, rain or shine. Other times I cut my legs (which usually stops all emotions right then and there which is a blessing), or I find an excuse to do a ritual to lift my spirits and if I'm sad/angry enough I might just curse the person who upset me with blood magick from the cuts. Good times.

@LeyTheFlea Hmm I need to find a way to say this without seeming like an attention-seeking idiot. Usually I end up curled up...

:( please don't cut your legs anymore.

Maybe go for a run or meditate? Watch an episode of Jersey Shore?

@:( please don't cut your legs anymore. Maybe go for a run or meditate? Watch an episode of Jersey Shore?

Don't give me that sad face. I'll do what works best for me. I appreciate the ideas given, though. Thank you.

I jump around
and yell gibberish

Works. Every. Time.

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply