-25

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos.

Universes avatar
2 5

...sorry, I see you also dropped your bag if originality. It appears that you have lost it somewhere.

Jesushis avatar Jesushi Disagree +31Reply
@Jesushi ...sorry, I see you also dropped your bag if originality. It appears that you have lost it somewhere.

I KNEW I saw this somewhere. At first I thought maybe this was another post that had been homepaged twice, but then I remembered I saw this post wayyyy before this user came here.

Also, I hate when I try to put emphasis on a word that is going to have an "I" on either side of it and one of the "I's" starts the sentence cuz it looks like I'm gonna type my whole sentence in caps at first so I read the first three words much louder in my head.

OH WOW! I TOTALLY AGREE THAT YOU DROPPED YOUR DORITOS.. LOL.. UR SO CLUMSY, UNIVERSE! TRIPPED OVER ANY PARADOXES LATELY?!?

I do not look like that!

...do I?

More like you dropped 6 bags of doritos