+66

Healthy foods should not cost so much money. Everyone would be able to eat healthier if the grocery stores dropped the prices a bit. Who can even afford to buy fresh fruits and veggies anymore.

mickies avatar Jokes & Humour
0 3

They're priced higher for a reason. It takes more work and generally costs more to provide fresh food, versus making some synthetic cheap food in a factory. It's not exactly up to the grocery stores.

@PurpleGumDrop They're priced higher for a reason. It takes more work and generally costs more to provide fresh food, versus...

But if the government would stop subsidizing the "conventional" farms and actually give money to the ones that produce natural healthy food instead, everything would work out. But people are too stupid to realize it.

I guess, but if we are talking about organic foods, I think that's mostly bullshit anyway.