+55

Living on the beach may be one of the perks of life, but don't be surprised when a tsunami takes your house out or a hurricane comes along and wipes out all you had. It's a tragedy, but it is one you take by living so close to a large body of water.

Waverlys avatar Animals & Nature
2 5

Hold on, are you implying that they deserve that happening to them?

@Altoid_Freak_250 Hold on, are you implying that they deserve that happening to them?

Dude Op never said " they deserve it for living there' he said It shouldn't be a surprise to them if it happens, its a risk to take if you live there

@Izzie_23 Dude Op never said " they deserve it for living there' he said It shouldn't be a surprise to them if it happens...

I live near the beach, and I don't know, for some reason I didn't like this post at all. Probably the tone or something. Guess I misunderstood.

@Altoid_Freak_250 I live near the beach, and I don't know, for some reason I didn't like this post at all. Probably the tone or...

Yeah I agree the tone is strange I think the last phrase should say-
It's a tragedy, but it is a chance you take by living so close to a large body of water.

Rather than-
It's a tragedy, but it is one you take by living so close to a large body of water.

@Izzie_23 Yeah I agree the tone is strange I think the last phrase should say- It's a tragedy, but it is a chance you take...

Good, I'm not the only one that caught that haha. I think I've been studying for the SAT too much.