+1

It gets akward when you and your ex are the only two without dates to prom because you aren't over each other..

calebleonard790s avatar People & Celebrities
0 7

That is not awkward. That's not even how you spell awkward. You're not the only ones without dates either, do you think that smelly kid that sits alone at lunch has a date?

Lens avatar Len Disagree 0Reply

Sorry I spelled awkward wrong, I have a disorder. Moving on, that "smelly" kid asked the girl nobody talks to. So if you are the only ones without a date and a slow song it is awkward

@calebleonard790 I'm new here haha but that was funny

That's no excuse. It's right there. And it's pretty self-explanatory.

@calebleonard790 Sorry I spelled awkward wrong, I have a disorder. Moving on, that "smelly" kid asked the girl nobody talks to. So...

Fair enough.
I'm sure the hypothetical smelly kid sometimes gets a date but honestly, there are other people in your exact situation probably. I mean what I'm trying to say is that it's just so silly to think you're the only one in that situation.

Lens avatar Len Disagree 0Reply
@Len Fair enough. I'm sure the hypothetical smelly kid sometimes gets a date but honestly, there are other people in...

Yes I know, it is quite a hyperbole, but when you are the only two in sight that aren't dancing to a slow song it sure feels like you're the only ones.