+32

What's with all this fascination with zombies? A walking mannequin or dead person has absolutely no interest for me. Did it start with Michael Jackson's "Thriller?" I never did understand that one, either.

DaveHamills avatar People & Celebrities
0 8

For me, the idea of a zombie apocalypse is what holds my interest. Have you SEEN The Walking Dead?

@heythereilikeurhair For me, the idea of a zombie apocalypse is what holds my interest. Have you SEEN The Walking Dead?

Agreed. I've been fascinated since the Resident Evil series.

I'd love to test my ability to survive in such an apocalypse.

@Agreed. I've been fascinated since the Resident Evil series. I'd love to test my ability to survive in such an...

I always day dream about how I would survive a zombie apocalypse. Damn you, Walking Dead lol

The sensation started when people were still terrible at burials. They thought people crawling out of their shitty graves (after they were buried alive) were the living dead.

The REAL fun began when Ununpentium was weaponized!

I would love to watch all the people I hate turn into zombies so I can shoot them in the head. What's wrong with you?

names avatar name Disagree -1Reply

I think being in the band is a huge experience in high school or college. It builds team cooperation and offers students a chance to be proud of what they accomplish. The music's great, too.

@MusicIsAGift What does this comment have to do with this post?

Yeah, why is this post under the category "Band"? I'm pretty sure that's only for posts about marching or concert band, and this post doesn't apply to that at all.