+4

When it comes to sex, it's surprising how fast The Clapper can turn into the clap, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Jokes & Humour
1 9
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're only 14, you scum hole! You are TOO YOUNG to be talking about stuff like that. Wait until you are at least 18.

By the way, why do you comment on 90's Kids posts?
Not only could you not remember the 90's, you couldn't even remember all of the 2000's. Do you remember Sydney Olympics, PS2 Release, Queen Mother celebrating her 100th birthday? Those happened in 2000, junior!
And what about 9/11? You were only turning 3 in 2001!
LOL you missed out on magical times when people enjoyed life, and when magic was still in the air! I know you'll get really upset, you will be crying all night, but no one will be able to comfort you, because they will be enjoying their sweet dreams on how they enjoyed the 90's.
Oh young one, how depressing your situation is.. LMAO

@You're only 14, you scum hole! You are TOO YOUNG to be talking about stuff like that. Wait until you are at least...

@Eggs and Bacon,

Hello Ryansuperfag, so you apparently enjoyed your trolling on YouTube, and now you are trolling on a discussion topic website! LOL
Also, this post has NOTHING to do with "90's Kids".
You're just trying to find a way to make fun of Scr3wBall for being 14 by finding one of his posts that had the word 'sex" in it, then telling him that he's too young to talk like that, and topping it all off with bringing up 90's Kids shit to make you feel superior, and to make Scr3wBall feel like shit.
You and jflemingification make a really nice couple. LMAO!

I remember the PS2 release and own one, I played the SNES growing up, I do remember 9/11, my mom took me out of day-care for it considering my daycare was about 15 blocks away from the twin towers. I don't remember a lot of things, but 90s kid refers to pop culture. I watch The Amanda Show and All That and I love Nick GaS and I used to be afraid of Troll Dolls and other crap these kids say. What they consider to be 90s stuff, is 90 and 2000 stuff. So yeah when they say things like that I consider myself a 90s kid since they said that was the criteria, if it's something I don't know and I'm stuck at 2000. But honestly, I don't know anyone who is gonna care. Thanks for calling me a scum hole.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Skr3wBall I remember the PS2 release and own one, I played the SNES growing up, I do remember 9/11, my mom took me out of...

The PS2 was released in 2000.
You were only turning 2 in 2000, you were a TODDLER!
Can you get that through your stupid head? TODDLER! TODDLER! TODDLER!
Do you remember when Survivor aired for the first time? NO!

And you're 14, so you were born in 1998? LOL you weren't even born yet in 1995-1997, and those years were the best years of the 90's. I remember seeing Toy Story in 1995,and where were you? NOT BORN YET!

And in 1998, when Backstreet Boys were huge, you were still a BABY drinking breastmilk!

You missed out like a pathetic loser. What a shame for you!

@I'd like some potatoes to go with that Eggs and Bacon. XD!!!!!!!

Sure, you can have it mashed against his empty head, or raw across his cheek.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Ignore him. He's a troll, trust me.

Of course he's a troll, but I still had to tell him where he's wrong.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +1Reply