+140

Sometimes, you just gotta draw something, no matter how terrible you are at it, amirite?

Image for post Sometimes, you just gotta draw something, no matter how terrible you are at it, amirite?
names avatar Art
4 11
The voters have decided that name is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I like how both of his arms are coming out of his right side.

hihihih ithis dragon/dinosaur has got that ribbon ting that ballet dancers got xD

CombatSkills avatar CombatSkill Yeah You Are +5Reply
@CombatSkill hihihih ithis dragon/dinosaur has got that ribbon ting that ballet dancers got xD

Oh yeah! I saw it first like a dinosaur wizard casting a really fruity spell! haha but yeah yours makes more sense

TommyUK1234s avatar TommyUK1234 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Not going to lie, I was thinking the same thing with the ribbon... and then I read the post.

I like the shadows. And the 3D effect on the ribbon. In fact, overall this isn't even a bad drawing so it doesn't fit with the post, it's great y smilie

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Nacklefoodle I like the shadows. And the 3D effect on the ribbon. In fact, overall this isn't even a bad drawing so it doesn't...

This is using Adobe Fireworks, which is 10x better than Photoshop. Fireworks has a ribbon brush that I used for the ribbon XD

names avatar name Yeah You Are 0Reply

This actually isn't half bad of a drawing­čśĆ

kellynorman3990s avatar kellynorman3990 Yeah You Are +1Reply

This could pass as the work of Michelangelo, job well done.