Mayas avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
1 7

He also uses "sandwiches" as a reference to smoking cannabis.

PrettyKittys avatar PrettyKitty Yeah You Are +14Reply
@PrettyKitty He also uses "sandwiches" as a reference to smoking cannabis.

Yeah I know, but at least that's reasonable. He shouldn't be telling his kids he used to get high sometimes.

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are -4Reply
@Maya Yeah I know, but at least that's reasonable. He shouldn't be telling his kids he used to get high sometimes.

I think that he used to get high once in a blue moon is the most appropriate thing he could tell them about his life.

It's not like his kids are super young though, they look old enough to already know about alcohol, drugs, and that their parents had sex more than twice.

_____s avatar _____ Yeah You Are 0Reply
@_____ It's not like his kids are super young though, they look old enough to already know about alcohol, drugs, and that...

How would you feel like if your dad told you stories about his sex life before meeting your mom? And considering they're mature and aren't kids anymore, there's nothing wrong with saying "I'm too old for this shit"

Mayas avatar Maya Yeah You Are -1Reply

HIMYM SUckS anyway...

Anonymous