+92

Some might think it would be astounding to live in a place with such beautiful scenery all around you, but after a while it just isn't as breathtaking as it once was. A change of scenery can be as special to anyone regardless of where they come from, amirite?

Image for post Some might think it would be astounding to live in a place with such beautiful scenery all around you, but after a while it just isn't as breathtaking as it once was. A change of scenery can be as special to anyone regardless of where they come from, amirite?
Tribunes avatar Travel
2 4
The voters have decided that Tribune is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My own picture I captured and edited.

Tribunes avatar Tribune Yeah You Are +3Reply
@fuzala where is this at?

Red River, New Mexico. I traveled and vacationed for a week there this winter.

Tribunes avatar Tribune Yeah You Are +1Reply

I lived in Tucson, Arizona the majority of my life and never grew desensitized to the beauty of it. Especially because I lived in a part where the neighborhoods had tons of cactus and other green and javelinas and bobcats running around and your back yard was the desert. Plus the sunsets and the monsoon season were amazing.