+30

God is good all the time

silverspoons avatar
2 37

And all the time, God is good.

I went to Africa this summer and the pastor of the orphanage would say this and about 100 children would respond "and all the time God is good!" It was inspiring.:)

smots avatar smot Agree +7Reply

When did amirite become so religious?

The 2004 tsunami that killed over 200,000 people... that wasn't good.

@PhilboydStudge The 2004 tsunami that killed over 200,000 people... that wasn't good.

we all are smart enough to question god.. what if the god did the same ?

@PhilboydStudge What if god questioned us? I'm not following you.

you complain about the things he dint do right ??
Well what if he does the same, he only asked to accept the fact he died for your sins at calvary so that you will have eternal life

@silverspoon you complain about the things he dint do right ?? Well what if he does the same, he only asked to accept the fact...

I'm not complaining. I just don't understand how all-powerful, benevolent God could let such a thing happen. And worse, if God created the universe, then he created the environment for the tsumani in the first place. Why?

Except for the times where he lets all sorts of bad things happen to good people.

@guitarplayer213 Except for the times where he lets all sorts of bad things happen to good people.

It's all for a reason and innocent... Not trying to pick on people but we may all look innocent on the outside but on the inside, we're far from innocent. That's all

...He put a song of praise in this heart of mine...
Sorry, had to do it. I love hymns :)

I think that if there is a god, he is loving of everyone and doesn't hate like WBC says.

i strongly disagree. i'm an agnostic, but on the slight chance there is a god, he is a real twat for causing so much suffering of innocent people.

nah nah woschip satin he cool man he cool

BRB going to kill millions of innocent people to prove God is good.

Totally how it works.

names avatar name Disagree 0Reply
@That wouldn't be God's doing though. But yours...

I am God's creation, and therefore I am acting because of how he made me, correct? If you create a monster shall you not take part of the blame for creating said monster? Or I could just start a war and call it the Crusades. That works too.

names avatar name Disagree -3Reply
@name I am God's creation, and therefore I am acting because of how he made me, correct? If you create a monster shall...

I really don't want to get in a big fight about this. Im not saying youre wrong, but all I have to say is we have free will. Things may happen for the good or bad and or course God knows its gonna happen, but in the bible, God says "Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror." I cannot stand in the shoes of God and give a complete answer to that question. That's all I have to say

In theory, yes.

@MusicIsAGift In theory, yes.

in theory and in practical and in all aspects of life, God is Good all the time.. He is, we don't have patience to accept the fact he died on cross for sins we did

Exactly ...

I wouldn't say ALL the time. God has enemies, too.

@BlindMist I wouldn't say ALL the time. God has enemies, too.

he defeated all that enemies at the cross by his death, so that we may have eternal life.

What about the holocaust? He did absolutley nothing except sit back and watch.

@calebleonard790 What about the holocaust? He did absolutley nothing except sit back and watch.

he died on cross for your sins and why still sit back and watch and do the sins again and again !!

@silverspoon he died on cross for your sins and why still sit back and watch and do the sins again and again !!

I just want to say that Jesus wasn't God. He was God's son in the spiritual way, and he said that when you saw him, you saw the father, because he represented God. Well, at least that's my belief.

@calebleonard790 Who died on a cross? Honestly I don't believe in that

I really hate the church and a lot of what it does, but I do love Jesus. He died so that I might live.

hey caleb, you have a nice name. Jesus christ died on cross and he did it so that you will have an eternal life and be child of god. he died 2000 years ago, he was buried and he rose again from his tomb on the third day and ascended to heaven. That same jesus is coming back soon !!