posts avatar Books
0 35

I don't understand this site anymore.

@AntiJokeChicken I don't understand this site anymore.

try Google translators.. it's pretty neat and updated!!

@post try Google translators.. it's pretty neat and updated!!

The more I see you on the site the funnier you become.

Are the voting buttons invisible?

Scare the shit out of EVERYONE.

Let's be honest, and illegal activities.

@name Scare the shit out of EVERYONE. Let's be honest, and illegal activities.

Same, I'd make sure I stole enough money to use the rest of my life without ever having to work again. Then I'd sneak on a plane to a country that doesn't deliver criminals to my country and live there quietly the rest of my life.

I'd hide due to fear of being murdered by the government.

What Spongebob and Patrick did when they had that can of invisible spray paint!

Get people's banking details, steal precious objects and sell them at the black market. Pretend to be God.Explore the White House. Walk around naked. Touch Ryan Gosling's abs while he sleeps.

I'd start my day by scaring people and masturbating in public. After a bit of that, I'd go to a doctor to see if he could get in touch with some scientists so we could study this shit and attempt to reverse engineer it.

@Mike_Hawk I'd start my day by scaring people and masturbating in public. After a bit of that, I'd go to a doctor to see if he...

I wonder if jizz would be invisible too... haha BAM! on some random person's face. Won't see it coming. Pun intended.

hello smilie you'd know what I would do

Steal money from the rich. Kill the evil people that deserve death. Whisper in people's ears and enjoy their reactions. Plus probably a lot more things

What a post

I'd probably follow people, like my friends or family, around just to see how they act around other people... and sneak into movies.

Wrap myself up like a mummy so the audience would know where I am

Seek into a candy store

YOUR MOM HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck bitches.

This comment was deleted.
@1889074

Huge moral issues aside, I really don't think that'd work out for you.

@1889074

...You're not that small, are you?

Definitely not rape.

@AppAwesome Definitely not rape.

men who rape innocent women should be hanged by their penis..

Anonymous