+41

Don't waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.

BlindMists avatar Life
2 7

Sometimes I like to imitate karma.

Revenge is a dish best served cold, and I love to serve cold food.

amiwhites avatar amiwhite Disagree 0Reply

This one girl was mean and bully to me in middle school. Now she's 16 and pregnant. Gotta love karma.

I've always wondered, do people that believe in karma think that there is actually some force that ensures that good things happen to good people and that bad things happen to bad people? Do you believe that karma is actually a force in nature or is it just a concept?

@AtheisticMystic I've always wondered, do people that believe in karma think that there is actually some force that ensures that...

No, I don't believe that. Bad things can happen to good people, and good things can happen to bad people. I believe karma is just a concept. What goes around comes around. For instance, if someone who bullies moves to a different school and gets bullied.