+1

we miss user fuzala, amirite?

1 12

What happened to her?

@Mike_Hawk What happened to her?

She's just on a break from Amirite, this post seems really premature as she's only been gone since yesterday . . .

@1889910

Uh, what do you mean by "what is this post?" it appears you already know what it says wary smilie.
"It's pretty cool that fuzala is already the 9th most homepaged user after only a bit under 4 months of being on the site, amirite?"
I'm not sure why it keeps redirecting people to the homepage instead of the actual post but I'm decently sure it's to do with not using the regular amirite (using mobile, touch, whatever).

It has one down vote and I of course upvoted it. There are no comments from anyone but me and I said:

"I probably should have made a post about someone else in hindsight, I was just checking her profile and it turns out that she's on a break from Amirite. Oh well, I could change it still but I'm lazy.
/
Well, this didn't go over well anyway."

@Len Uh, what do you mean by "what is this post?" it appears you already know what it says . "It's pretty cool...

I was curious about the comments and stuff

I already knew about the post because the words are dashed inside the link
btw, post was deleted because it mentioned a user

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply

I still came on
just didn't log in hello smilie

I wonder who you are

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply

Her posts were mediocre at best

Her posts were mediocre at best

@WolfeDeWary Her posts were mediocre at best

It was still ludicrous of anon to post this, considering it makes some people choose a side on a matter they were previously neutral to, so some people might decide to think of her negatively consequently.

@1889892

Would you rather i lied?

@WolfeDeWary Would you rather i lied?

nah
I'm glad for your honesty

can't please them all right?

@WolfeDeWary Would you rather i lied?

oh yeah

could you also elaborate?

Commenting on this post is closed.