+2

So sad when you're boyfriend ditches you for his Xbox. Amirite??

tbarry93s avatar
0 6

c'mon give the guy some space. its the key to a good relationship...

Hah I let him!!!
He shouldn't invite me over and then play it!

@tbarry93 Hah I let him!!! He shouldn't invite me over and then play it!

That is rather annoying.

In my experience, ask to play with him. I suck and then they don't wanna play anymore, but it's still nice to try doing what they like.

Playing video games is one of the cornerstones to the happiness of many individuals, such as myself, even if he downplays to you how important they are they could potentially be very important. Besides, we're not all always interesting or fun to be around, Hell, even when people are interesting you may just need some space like CombatSkill said.

Also, sorry if I'm completely off-base here, you look rather young and the relationship may just not really matter very much to him. wary smilie

@Len Playing video games is one of the cornerstones to the happiness of many individuals, such as myself, even if he...

I'm 20.
And this post was just a joke...ha it only happened twice. People need to chill.

No because it rarely happens and when it does I realize that maybe he just needs some time with himself/his brothers (who he usually plays with).