-21

I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.

Sledges avatar Life
0 11

This reminds me of that song "Pain, without love. Pain, can't get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Cuz I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all."
I'm honestly not sure which I'd rather, but I think I'd probably prefer to feel nothing.

@Sledge This post is actually from the song 'I need you now' by Lady Antebellum.

The Quote above is from Three Days Grace, "Pain" - but of course the line shows up in both songs.. but would you really prefer pain?

Melinas avatar Melina Disagree +1Reply

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!

I've started a trend

It ain't that pretty at all! / So I'm gonna hurl myself against the wall / 'Cause I'd rather feel bad than not feel anything at all!

Too bad you don't suffer from depression then...

It's a quarter after 1, I'm a little drunk and I need you noooooooow. I said I wouldn't call, but I'm a little drunk and I need you noooooow.

Well, since everyone else is posting song lyrics...

Give me pain if that's what's real / It's the price we pay to feel / The price of love is loss, but still we pay / We love anyway

yeah,.....so you can smoke smack to make you feel better ha? xD haahaah