+2

It seems that most of the current posts on the home page aren't funny or original. 23 favorites (at the moment) on the POTD? Clearly it's not that great of a post. The Moderators should re-evaluate what qualifies as a "good" post and what needs to stay away from the Home page

Evan17s avatar
0 3

I know I'm coming off as a jerk in this post, but being a member of this website for a few years now, and having my share of posts I think my opinion should be taken into consideration.

There will always be shitty posts. But the Moderators are allowing them to go on the home page, lowering the standard for everyone else. Maybe that is to blame on the new ownership, I don't know.

However I do know that this site is becoming a joke. And not a funny one. The Amiriters(?) I have met in the past and who would come to this site all the time agree with me that this site sucks.

I really hope you guys figure something out. Then again, maybe I am just crazy. And everyone truly does find these new posts funny. To which case I'll find out soon enough and shut up.

@Evan17 I know I'm coming off as a jerk in this post, but being a member of this website for a few years now, and having my...

Thanks Evan - I have noted your request but in future please do email us at support@amirite.com or message me here,

Best,

James

Just a reminder that you do in fact have a suggest for homepage AND a suggest for POTD button. If you find a post you think deserves to be homepaged just go ahead and suggest it, that would be the first step to seeing more posts you like on the homepage.