+143

You really can't stand, drunk people, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Jokes & Humour
12 19
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I voted it up because I was like, "Yeah I hate drunk people" and then I reread it and I was like "Ohhh" A very clever post.

Faithfuls avatar Faithful Yeah You Are +6Reply

For whatever reason a person drinks alcohol, weed does it better and in a safer manner.

@For whatever reason a person drinks alcohol, weed does it better and in a safer manner.

Since it's illegal it's rather unsafe, no one likes getting arrested/fined/something elsed. Well, some people probably do. I don't know them though.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Nacklefoodle It's legal where I live

I was going to try to one up you but I've got nothing. (cry2)

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Len I was going to try to one up you but I've got nothing. (cry2)

Rather than trying to one up him, why not just try lighting one up?

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mike_Hawk Rather than trying to one up him, why not just try lighting one up?

I'm just joking, I wanted to say how awesome that is without being so base as to say "That's so awesome". hehe smilie

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Len I'm just joking, I wanted to say how awesome that is without being so base as to say "That's so awesome".

I wasn't joking. wary smilie As far as I know, you're drug-free. Smoking cannabis is one of the most novel and incredible experiences I've ever had, and I like to encourage people to try it.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Mike_Hawk I wasn't joking. As far as I know, you're drug-free. Smoking cannabis is one of the most novel and...

OH! My . . . I misread what you said. I thought you said, "Rather than trying to one up him, why not just try lightening up?"

I actually have tried it as of late, it's fantastic. Very inexpensive as well.
Partially because of you, I might add. y smilie Err, my trying it anyway. I don't think you have anything to do with the price hmm smilie. Unless you're a drug lord, which would make a bit of sense since you're encouraging people.
http://ctrlv.in/152304

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Len OH! My . . . I misread what you said. I thought you said, "Rather than trying to one up him, why not just try...

Haha! Silly Len! I'd never tell anyone to lighten up. That would require me lightening up first, and ain't nobody got time for dat. hehe smilie

Son of a bitch, everyone I tell to try it already has! D:< I need to up my game, like trying to introduce PCP to elementary school kids.

I'm sorry, buddy, I must disagree with "inexpensive". The price is artificially inflated to Hell due to it being illegal. You simply don't find legal commodities priced at several hundred dollars per pound, barring precious metals and gem-stones.

@Mike_Hawk Haha! Silly Len! I'd never tell anyone to lighten up. That would require me lightening up first, and ain't nobody...

It's kind of funny that you sort of beat yourself to the punch, you encouraged me without suggesting it to me before you had the chance to actually suggest that I do. You should, those small little guys are crafty. You could probably get them to steal their parent's money or something. I know I was good at that as a kid.

Eh, I guess you're right but I am still at the stage where I require rather little for a large effect. I also have a lot of money on my hands so it feels like very little hmm smilie.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Len It's kind of funny that you sort of beat yourself to the punch, you encouraged me without suggesting it to me...

I just saw your edit! hehe smilie Too bad I'm not a drug lord, I'd have way more guns, money, and drugs. I've considered trying to get into the business of dealing. Not so much for the money, but because I'd like to do my part for the community and supply a pure product at less than the standard price.

I guess I prefer having indirectly convinced you to make the decision rather than you trying it on my recommendation. I'll continue to recommend it, but it's best when people make their own decisions! y smilie

Yeah, I get that. I'm not really a pot-head, so I can make a little last a while. My ex is like the pot-head. At her peak, she would smoke $60 worth of weed PER DAY. Before we separated, she was down to about $120 worth in little under a week. It was a massive drain of her money.

Nah, I love smoking but being drunk and being high are two completely different experiences. Being drunk makes you a little more willing to take chances and be a little reckless, which is all good fun in moderation. Weed makes you (or me at least) a little more cautious about doing things, and you're more inclined to just sit and chill rather than do some wild shit.

I drink in social settings to help me be less nervous and more inclined to talk to new people. I smoke either alone or with people I'm very close with (I'm comfortable in silence with them) because I smoke to relax and zone out, smoking in a social setting is awkward and boring.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are -1Reply

Talking on the phone with 4 drunks right now ...

I like what you did with the comma there. Instead of saying you really can't stand, as in hate to be around, drunk people, OP turned it around and made it so he/she was talking to drunk people and telling them that they really can't stand, which they can't if they're drunk enough.

ginnypotter93s avatar ginnypotter93 Yeah You Are -1Reply

You really can't stand, when people put random, unnecessary commas in sentences.

@1890498

Oh, well I feel stupid now.